Shipping & Policies
All orders are shipped directly from Ogden, Utah.
How long does it take for Boho&Stone Boutique to process my order?
- Please allow up to 48 hours (two business days, excluding Holidays or weekends) for your order to be processed. We are pretty quick, but sometimes we get many orders! All orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
For shipping, how long does it take to arrive to me?
- All orders will take 1-7 days, from processing to shipping, to arrival. If you live outside the US, we currently ship to Canada, but not the UK.
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you
- Please note that due to weather, or natural disasters, shipping times might be delayed from your local USPS, FedEx or UPS carriers.
We do not offer Local Delivery & Order Pick-up at this time.
How much will the shipping cost?
- Shipping varies by the weight of orders processed. Shipping rates start at $5 and go up from there, depending on package size & weight.
- Customers can also purchase Route Shipping protection as an add-on option at checkout.
- Once an order is placed, you will NOT be able to change your order. If you need assistance with ordering, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.